Bass Fishing Clubs

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Mister Mullet

Bass Fishing Clubs

Post by Mister Mullet »

Any bass fishing clubs on this site? Any that have meetings? I need contact information. Jerry Gerardi, Tallahassee Democrat
reelbad

Re: Bass Fishing Clubs

Post by reelbad »

Mister Mullet wrote:Any bass fishing clubs on this site? Any that have meetings? I need contact information. Jerry Gerardi, Tallahassee Democrat
I heard Hillary was going to start one up as soon as she recoups from the election. :-D
THOMAS CITY CURVE
Site Sponsor

Post by THOMAS CITY CURVE »

:lol:
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Jerry was not stating a political affiliation. He writes for the local newspaper, which takes its name from the form of government espoused by the nation's founders: democracy.
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

GaryDroze wrote:Jerry was not stating a political affiliation. He writes for the local newspaper, which takes its name from the form of government espoused by the nation's founders: democracy.
Thanks for the history lesson Gary, I have lived in Tallahassee for 68 years so I know a little about the newspaper aka Mullet wrapper.
Hollywood
Site Sponsor

Post by Hollywood »

Call Bass Pro Shops at 850-402-6900 and ask for Lawrence Steed and if he is not there ask for David Mock either one of them can point you in the correct direction.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Bill Neal, owner of the Trolling Motor Service Center (site sponsor) used to be pretty dialed in with the bass circuit as well.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat