Seminole

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

tin can
Site Sponsor

Seminole

Post by tin can »

We had a club tourniment on Seminole yesterday. 10 guys fished, five struck out. Haven't seen it this tough in a long time. The wind blew all day, and there wasn't a sign of a cloud until noon. I guess, when you combine that with the full moon, things get tough. The winner had 7 keepers that totaled 10.5 lb. They were caught above the mill, in the creek. I finished third with 2 fish totaling 2.5 lb. If ya wanna catch a bas you might want to look elsewhere.
What was I supposed to do today?
dewyafish

Post by dewyafish »

Iknow where they are!!!
Try the shallow swift water of the flint.
It's a small world, unless you had to paint it.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I fished from daylight till noon both days and caught nothing :( The guys that I talked to, fished both early and late. The ones that fished early like me, caught nothing. The guys that fished late "5 till dark" caught fish! From what I here, it was the same for the saltwater also.
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

All of my fish , both Saturday and Sunday, came after 12:00 noon. The afternoon bite is definately better.

Dewy, how far up the flint do I have to go? Never been all the way to Blackshere. Can't afford to replace the lower unit on that 200. :D
What was I supposed to do today?
dewyafish

Post by dewyafish »

Old dog and I put in at the park in Bainbridge and was in fishy water about 8-10 miles north.
Watch the banks for limestone and be careful!!!
It's a small world, unless you had to paint it.
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Post by seatrout99 »

It is a much shorter run to put in at the County Line ramp about 10 miles North of Bainbridge. From there, head up a couple of miles to the rock shoals and fish back down.