Gheenoe LT-25 For Sale. SOLD

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

rockyg

Gheenoe LT-25 For Sale. SOLD

Post by rockyg »

I really do hate to sell her but I have too many boats. Gheenoe LT-25 with a pull start 2015 Yamaha F25. I'm the second adult owner, always stored inside and meticulously maintained. The hull still shines and the inside is clean. The engine has super low hours and still looks and runs basically new. This micro skiff is set up to fish skinny water. Super quiet trolling motor, Power Pole Micro, GPS, Custom Grab Bar, Tiller Extension, Nav Lights, brand new deep cycle battery, etc. I even have a nice comfortable folding seat to drive from in addition to the cushion in the pics. The trailer has new hubs, new tires, and can be towed by anything with a trailer hitch.

The boat runs right at 30 mph with me and fishing gear, floats in spit, and catches fish.

SOLD
Last edited by rockyg on October 3rd, 2020, 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: Gheenoe LT-25 For Sale.

Post by silverking »

I've had the pleasure of fishing aboard this LT25 a few times. It is the ultimate super stealth machine and has great mojo. RockyG is almost as anal about boat maintenance and cleanliness as I am. :wink:

The Yammie purrs, you could ski behind the trolling motor and it will float in a puddle. Someone is going to get a very sweet little ride!
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat