Vintage Diabold Safe For Sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

woodstock52
Site Sponsor

Vintage Diabold Safe For Sale

Post by woodstock52 »

0925200851.jpg
$800.00 firm Tim at 850-524-7736
I think the safe may have been used at the FAMU Hospital. Because I also have other items that my wife's Grandfather purchased at an auction that were from the hospital. (medicine cabinets & microscopes)
I have the combination & it works great. This would be perfect for locking up pistols/cash/jewelry/documents
It is a 1 hour rated safe. There are 6 large bolts that lock the door into place, 3 on each side of the door. It has 1 movable shelf.
It still has the original paint. My guess on weight is around 500lbs. The outside measurements are; 1' 10" wide X 2' 1/2" deep X 3' 6" tall. It has 4 steel wheels that roll too the side.
I have removed the safe from the home & it is sitting on concrete. You can roll it to your truck, but you will need to have a appliance dolly & a ramp or lift gate to load. Plus help.
This is a cash sale & local pick-up only. It is located in Woodville Fl.
Founded in 1859 by Charles Diebold, the Diebold Bahmann Company of Cincinnati, Ohio, manufactured safes and vaults. Twelve years later, the company received a huge boost in popularity when it was reported that all of the 878 Diebold safes involved in the Great Chicago Fire had survived with their contents intact.
They are still making safes today.
Attachments
0925200854a.jpg
0925200852.jpg