Lowrance 9 Inch HDS Live still in the original box.

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Lowrance 9 Inch HDS Live still in the original box.

Post by Steve Stinson »

I have a new / still in the factory packaging Lowrance 9" HDS Live for sale. The transducer with this unit will be used and it is not the Live transducer. I received this unit from Lowrance to replace my Elite 9 that had touch screen problems. I have switched back to Garmin and do not want this unit.

I will have this unit at this evenings NFGFC meeting for any club member that may be interested in seeing it. I will also bring the power cables and transducer to Bumpa''s.

I am asking $1,500.00 for everything listed above. Feel free to call my cell phone if you have questions. 850 509 three one one six. I would post a picture, but I don't want to remove the factory wrapping so that the new owner will know the unit has never been used.

If the unit does not sell at the meeting, I can bring it to this weekend's tournament as well.

Thanks - Steve Stinson
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: Lowrance 9 Inch HDS Live still in the original box.

Post by Salty Gator »

I have that unit in 12”. I really like it and it will run the FMT chip really well, it has a faster processor than the mid level units. Glws
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
flatsbroke22

Post by flatsbroke22 »

Salty Gator wrote: March 4th, 2021, 5:18 pm I have that unit in 12”. I really like it and it will run the FMT chip really well, it has a faster processor than the mid level units. Glws
Not to derail but how do you like the FMT card? I’ve looked into it but didn’t think this area was covered very well.
2002 Pathfinder 2200v ‘21 200 Suzuki
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

flatsbroke22 wrote: March 5th, 2021, 10:28 pm
Salty Gator wrote: March 4th, 2021, 5:18 pm I have that unit in 12”. I really like it and it will run the FMT chip really well, it has a faster processor than the mid level units. Glws
Not to derail but how do you like the FMT card? I’ve looked into it but didn’t think this area was covered very well.

I absolutely love it. Our area isn’t as good as s Florida, but it’s still awesome and should be updated soon. If you ever get to panacea, I’d be happy to let you see mine. I have the south Florida chip in tally, but nothing to run it. You could probably take it to bass pro and look at it there.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

If anybody on this forum is interested in this unit, make me an offer. It's just sitting in my shop, so I am going to put it on Craig's List.

Thanks - Steve Stinson
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Lowrance has been sold. Thank you for your interest.
- Steve Stinson