Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N Fishfinder and Chartplotter SOLD

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Juan
Site Sponsor

Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N Fishfinder and Chartplotter SOLD

Post by Juan »

I bought this Humminbird Helix 7 Chrip SI for my skiff about three weeks ago, mounted it on the console and threw the box away then decided I wanted a touch screen like on the bay boat so selling this almost new GPS for half of BPS and Cabella's sale price. It's been used twice. Asking $300.
New condition, everything included except the original box. It's still on the boat so anyone can see it working if they like but it's coming off soon to be replaced with a Lowrance touch screen. I haven't used it enough to explain all the functions it has but imo it has a much more vivid picture than any other gps I've owned and more screens. Due to recent knee surgery, available in two weeks when the stitches come out. :o
https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/humminb ... 5cd53e99de
PRODUCT DETAILS

The HELIX® 7 SI earned ICAST's "Best in Show" award, and the Humminbird® HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N Fishfinder and Chartplotter builds on that award-winning reputation with expanded technology and an improved user interface that still keeps everything simply, clearly, better. Built-in CHIRP SONAR allows the unique selection of Low, Medium, and High frequency ranges, giving clean returns and exceptional target separation. Down Imaging® brings crystal-clear returns to depths of 350', and SwitchFire® SONAR stretches to depths of 600', showing intricate details of bottom and structure. A built-in, high-sensitivity GPS receiver delivers pinpoint precision, allowing you to place up to 2,500 waypoints, 45 routes, and 50 tracks. Built-in Bluetooth lets you see your phone's missed calls and text messages, right on the spacious screen. The single card slot enables compatible cartographies like Humminbird LakeMaster®/PLUS, Humminbird SmartStrike™, Navionics+, HotMaps™ and Platinum+™, Humminbird AutoChart®, and AutoChart PRO. AutoChart® Live software built right into the unit creates a chart of structures and contours live on your screen. When you want to stay connected, tap into the Bluetooth capability to see missed calls and text messages right on the brilliant 7" display with 800x480 resolution and 1,500-nit brightness, presenting vivid detail even in direct sunlight. The Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N Fishfinder and Chartplotter takes you to new heights with impressive ease.
Manufacturer model #: 410340-1.

Brilliant 7" screen with 1,500-nit brightness
800x480 resolution
CHIRP sonar with Low, Medium, and High frequency ranges
Cleaner returns and exceptional target separation
Down Imaging to 350'
Single card slot
Compatible with several cartographies: Humminbird LakeMaster/PLUS, Humminbird SmartStrike, Navionics+, HotMaps, Humminbird AutoChart and AutoChart PRO
Built-in high-sensitivity GPS receiver
Capacity for up to 2,500 waypoints, 45 routes, 50 tracks
DualBeam Plus SONAR
Increased bottom coverage
AutoChart Live
Bluetooth wireless capability
View smartphone messages and missed calls on your fishfinder display
Built-in speedometer and surface temperature
20210313_100351[1].jpg
20210313_100614[1].jpg
Last edited by Juan on March 21st, 2021, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
JeffB
Site Sponsor

Re: Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N Fishfinder and Chartplotter

Post by JeffB »

Good Morning Juan,
Anybody bought this yet?
Thanks
Jeff
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

Not yet but there are a couple of people who said they want it. Problem is because of a knee replacement 9 days ago, I haven't been able to remove it from the boat yet. Probably going to be a few more days before I can climb in the boat.
JeffB
Site Sponsor

Post by JeffB »

Juan wrote: March 19th, 2021, 4:55 pm Not yet but there are a couple of people who said they want it. Problem is because of a knee replacement 9 days ago, I haven't been able to remove it from the boat yet. Probably going to be a few more days before I can climb in the boat.
Ok, well if it doesn't work out with those folks, I'll take it, and I'm not in a big hurry for it.
You can just PM me if anything changes.
Thanks and good luck with your knee replacement.
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

Thanks Jeff. I'll let ya know something in a few days. :thumbup:
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

Juan wrote: March 20th, 2021, 6:11 am Thanks Jeff. I'll let ya know something in a few days. :thumbup:
I was able to climb in the boat for the first time since the surgery this morning so got it out, packed up and ready to ship. I'll PM those interested.