Mercury EFI 60 Four-Stroke SOLD

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Mercury EFI 60 Four-Stroke SOLD

Post by silverking »

Realize this is a little out of the area, but also realize how limited the supply lines are these days...

Selling my Mercury 60 EFI four-stroke outboard. It was built in late 2016 but not installed until 2017. Engine hours are 287.2, with no faults. A complete history report is available, showing rpm breakdown by hours.

Details:
Excellent condition, washed with Orpine soap/wax and flushed with fresh water after every trip. Very few hours since oil/lube/filter change.
20-inch shaft
Only non-ethanol gas used
Fuel run through a 10-micron Racor fuel filter
Strong hole shot, mid- to upper-30s on BT Mosquito
Mercury Trophy Sport 4-blade stainless steel prop included
Bob's True Tracker cavitation plate installed (powder-coated black)
Mercury standard throttle included
Mercury black fuel gauge and tachometer included
Key switch and all harnesses included
All manuals, extra key included

Does not come with steering.

The only blemish is some surface corrosion on the tilt/trim motor. Has been treated with Ospho and painted. T/T motor does not leak and works properly.

SOLD
IMG_1159.jpg
IMG_1153.jpg
IMG_1152.jpg
Last edited by silverking on December 22nd, 2021, 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: Mercury EFI 60 Four-Stroke FS

Post by Juan »

Good deal! Good outboards these days are few and far between. You must have the new Yamaha F70 mounted. :thumbup: GLWS
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Going on later this week, Juan. Finally got the engine in, then had to wait for the rigging parts when the warehouse underwent a re-org/software update.

Looking forward to getting back on the water and exploring. I'll finish the tackle room this week and the boat barn project will finally be done after 7 months! It's been a grind at times. Probably sweated 20 five-gallon Lowe's blue buckets this summer, but ready to hang my dart board, move in the beer fridge and tie some flies. My wife got me a sign for the door: No Girls Allowed. :lol: Only a big black dog.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
flatsbroke22

Post by flatsbroke22 »

How long did you have to wait for the Yamaha? I just recently had to start looking into a re-power due to blown motor and can not find one nor an estimated time frame of when one will be available. That goes for Yamaha or Suzuki.
2002 Pathfinder 2200v ‘21 200 Suzuki
rockyg

Post by rockyg »

SK is not around as much since he moved "out west". :)

I do know that he waited months and months for this to come in. So you wait long to time too. lol
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
flatsbroke22

Post by flatsbroke22 »

Found a Suzuki but it’s in S.C. May have to make that 6 hr ride :o
2002 Pathfinder 2200v ‘21 200 Suzuki
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Finally able to connect a compatible plug for the computer and ran a diagnostic report. Engine hours are 287.2, with no faults. The report also breaks down the rpms by hour. The majority are mid-range and idle.

The engine is on a rack and can be run on a hose. For anyone interested in the report, send me a PM with email and I can share the PDF.

I waited a year for my new outboard. This Mercury is clean, babied and ready to bolt on a transom.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

rockyg wrote: November 4th, 2021, 1:33 pm SK is not around as much since he moved "out west". :)

I do know that he waited months and months for this to come in. So you wait long to time too. lol
Yes, I was working directly with Yamaha and still had to wait a year on my new engine. So if you're looking to re-power, the Mercury would be a much quicker solution.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

SOLD