New Lithium Battery for Sale-SOLD

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

STMU

New Lithium Battery for Sale-SOLD

Post by STMU »

Brand new 12Volt 50ah Lithium Epoch battery for sale. Bought in April and only used it a couple of times. I decided to switch to a 24v setup and don't have the boat space to run two in a series, so need to get a new 24v one. Really great battery and ran the trolling motor all weekend without needing a charge. Also has a built-in Battery Management System (BMS) that can connect via Bluetooth to your phone so you can see the draw rate, power level, etc. Georgia-based company, not the knock-off China lithium. Only weighs 23 lbs, which is nothing compared to my last lead cell at 55 lbs. $500 battery and asking $250. Hoping to get a little back while someone benefits from my mistake. Great chance to get high-quality lithium, and a big step up from the old lead batteries (your boat and trolling motor will thank you). Can't figure out how to post pics, so send a PM and I'll text it. No trades.

- LiFePO4 Chemistry - Deep Cycle Battery
- HEATED - Internal heating allows for charging in sub-zero conditions
- BLUETOOTH - iOS and Android Apps
- IP67 Rated, Dust and WATERPROOF
- Built-in Smart Battery Management System (BMS)
- Overcharge and over-discharge protection
- Overcurrent and short circuit protection
- High & low-temperature disconnects
- Max (4) in Series up to 48V
- Max (4) in Parallel up to 200Ah
- 3500+ Cycle life & Maintenance-free
- 11-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Last edited by STMU on May 19th, 2023, 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: New Lithium Battery for Sale

Post by MudDucker »

I'm interested. Does it have good capacity to run a trolling motor compared to lead acid.

If it's a good choice for trolling motor, send me a PM with your location. I've got to Daytona this weekend, so it will be next week before I can connect.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
STMU

Post by STMU »

MudDucker wrote: May 11th, 2023, 8:36 am I'm interested. Does it have good capacity to run a trolling motor compared to lead acid.
Lead acid cant hold a candle to lithium when it comes to running a trolling motor. You wont be able to draw it down despite your best efforts.
homboyfsu

Post by homboyfsu »

if this person does not come thru PM me.