sCREWy Stuff

Tell me what you think. Do you like the site? Don't like it? Want more stuff? This is your opportunity to make the site work for you.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

RodBow
Site Sponsor

sCREWy Stuff

Post by RodBow »

Anyone else getting screwy stuff on thier pages. I'm having to click twice on the Back button to get back. Also "not authorized to view this page" messages.

Is this me you the site?
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck
Fisherman989
Site Sponsor

Post by Fisherman989 »

I cannot get the weather page on the forum unless I run Norton's One Button Checkup...manually...at least once a week. Everytime I try to access it...when checkup isn't run....it tells me this feature is unavailable. When I run it...weather is there about 1 week.
When I try to answer a post...like yours today....I have to "log-in" like I am a newcomer to the site.
Weird :-?
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Should be better now. I had to get rid of the google ad sense stuff off the pages after Google screwed me.

Lemme know if you see any more problems.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

RodBow
Site Sponsor

Post by RodBow »

Thanks Tom, Things have cleared up.
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Fisherman989 wrote:I cannot get the weather page on the forum unless I run Norton's One Button Checkup...manually...at least once a week. Everytime I try to access it...when checkup isn't run....it tells me this feature is unavailable. When I run it...weather is there about 1 week.
When I try to answer a post...like yours today....I have to "log-in" like I am a newcomer to the site.
Weird :-?
The log in issues is because you run Norton One Button Check up...it clears your cache and cookies during that process....you will have to log into most other things, following that process...I use it