viewing pictures

Tell me what you think. Do you like the site? Don't like it? Want more stuff? This is your opportunity to make the site work for you.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

macky69

viewing pictures

Post by macky69 »

I'm having problem's viewing pictures that members have posted. Any solutions?
Thanks
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Re: viewing pictures

Post by Tom Keels »

Can you give me a specific link to a post you are having trouble with?
Tom Keels
Site Founder

macky69

Post by macky69 »

I think the thread below has pictures in it. I was reading many threads Monday and many of them mentioned nice fish or reffered to a fish in the picture. But I see no pics. Could it be my Internet Explorer settings not allowing it? I also see many red X's at bottom of posts also.

Thanks

http://www.bigbendfishing.net/phpBB3/vi ... =4&t=17097" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

That particular post doesn't have any pictures in it. This one does however

http://www.bigbendfishing.net/phpBB3/vi ... =4&t=17113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You could have some setting in your browser such as security set too high and it blocks pictures. Look at the link I posted and let me know what you see.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

macky69

Post by macky69 »

No pics. I'll try to adjust some settings. Are the pics that you see embedded in the post or a file you have to double click on to open? BTW...nice site you have here! Very informative. A friend turned me on to this place and everytime I read up on reports it get's my adrenaline pump'in!
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

macky69 wrote:No pics. I'll try to adjust some settings. Are the pics that you see embedded in the post or a file you have to double click on to open? BTW...nice site you have here! Very informative. A friend turned me on to this place and everytime I read up on reports it get's my adrenaline pump'in!
They are imbedded in the post and should show up automatically. Do you see the word "Image" in the post, or just nothing at all. The word is a place holder for the image.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

macky69

Post by macky69 »

The first post in the thread you sent does not have any pics but the fourth post has a red X and the word image. When I click on it, it links me to th Conflunce Watersports site.
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

macky69 wrote:The first post in the thread you sent does not have any pics but the fourth post has a red X and the word image. When I click on it, it links me to th Conflunce Watersports site.
Seems like you have something blocking the images. Maybe try another browser like firefox or opera. Lets try to eliminate browser settings first.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

macky69

Post by macky69 »

This is my work laptop and still not able to view. I'll check at homestead computer tonight and see I have any luck. Thanks for the quick reply and I'll let you know the outcome.
macky69

Post by macky69 »

Tom,
I talked with my tech guru at work this morning after being able to see pics on my home comp. He tweaked my laptop and all is well!!! As I said before, awesome site and hope to submit some reports and pics myself soon!!! :thumbup:
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

macky69 wrote:Tom,
I talked with my tech guru at work this morning after being able to see pics on my home comp. He tweaked my laptop and all is well!!! As I said before, awesome site and hope to submit some reports and pics myself soon!!! :thumbup:
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Tom Keels
Site Founder