Threads Start at Bottom of Page

Tell me what you think. Do you like the site? Don't like it? Want more stuff? This is your opportunity to make the site work for you.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

2true

Threads Start at Bottom of Page

Post by 2true »

Probably an easy fix, but every time you click on forum thread it starts at the bottom of the page (On my phone and desktop). Have to scroll up to read top post/annoying.
FishWithChris

Re: Threads Start at Bottom of Page

Post by FishWithChris »

most-to-all forums, phbBB and the like, are built that way for a reason: To show the most recent post on the thread first.
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
leonreno

Post by leonreno »

On the bigbendgishing.net site not tapatalk, go to User Control Panel and select Board Preferences and then display preferences. Then change the post to ascending order.
2true

Post by 2true »

galantnole wrote:most-to-all forums, phbBB and the like, are built that way for a reason: To show the most recent post on the thread first.
Doesn't happen on Florida Sportsman nor thesamba.
2true

Post by 2true »

leonreno wrote:On the bigbendgishing.net site not tapatalk, go to User Control Panel and select Board Preferences and then display preferences. Then change the post to ascending order.
I changed it to ascending order and it worked. Thanks!