Good morning Tom....What time is it?

Tell me what you think. Do you like the site? Don't like it? Want more stuff? This is your opportunity to make the site work for you.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Good morning Tom....What time is it?

Post by Sir reel »

Tom, I'm not sure if there is something that needs to be changed in my profile or if its "site" related but I'm seeing weird times for the posts depending on what screen I'm in. I noticed yesterday that the times were an hour off and I thought I'd forgotten to change my profile with the time change (although I was sure I'd done it) but it looked OK. Then later in the day the times seemed OK. This morning I noticed again that the post times (ALL OF THEM) seem to be different depending on what screen I'm in. Is there something weird going on or have I missed something in my profile that needs to be changed? Thanks. for all your efforts (and the other moderators as well) in keeping us straight :o Its a herculean task :thumbup:
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

I haven't seen a problem. The board is set up globally at "All times are GMT - 4 Hours"

If you have your profile set the same way then all the times on all the pages have no choice but to match.

If you can tell me the exact pages that are showing different times I can check it out.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

Tom- My drunken 3AM posts are showing up looking like its actually 12:15 in the afternoon right now... what gives :-D
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Atticus wrote:Tom- My drunken 3AM posts are showing up looking like its actually 12:15 in the afternoon right now... what gives :-D
Sounds like you've been drinking too much. :wink:
What was I supposed to do today?
southren4evr

Post by southren4evr »

give me a drink and i would think the times were diff also