smilies

Tell me what you think. Do you like the site? Don't like it? Want more stuff? This is your opportunity to make the site work for you.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sea Gurl

smilies

Post by Sea Gurl »

Tom

How come when I click on the "view more emoticons" all I get are squares with x's in them? Didn't use to! :roll:

Sea Gurl
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Tom Keels Wrote:
Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 - 2:07 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know. A couple of the mods I had installed on the board were not compatable with new security code changes I put in place. It looks as if there will be no more images or color coding in signatures, and the extra smilies are busted right now.

Not sure if they are going to get fixed either. I have way too many custom code changes to the board to get good upgrades done. But I was 6 versions behind and HAD to update to the latest version or we could have been hacked like cavediver.net was.

You may have to live with these "problems" for a while until I have time to do a full board restore and add in all the bells and whistles again.
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Sea Gurl

Post by Sea Gurl »

Thanks Bud I guess I missed something didn't I :oops:

S.G.
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

No problem SG... from what I've seen ya don't miss much :thumbup: :-D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".