Gulps...!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks here. Pictures are helpful and welcome.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Capt. J.D

GULPS

Post by Capt. J.D »

You can buy a few packs of Salt Water Assassins for the same price as one Gulp. Its my opinion that most of the time say 90% you can catch as many or out fish Gulps and save some money. Just don't get stuck on the same color. I like Calissco(sp?) Brew this time of the year. Good luck. Try with and without a Cajun Thunder vary the length of your leader depending on the water depth. A little longer for deeper water and so forth. Also always try to stick with Flourocarbon for your leader material. Dont let Birdog fool you he is a Gulp-a-holic. :lol: Just kiddin BD I totally agree with you.
EGRET 18'9''
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

I know you're pulling my chain. :lol:

Calcaseau Brew is 1 of my favorite colors. :thumbup:
GULP! free since 1970.
devans850
Site Sponsor

Post by devans850 »

The pearl gulps have been on fire lately. BD was right about the gulp jerk shad
JUST SHUT UP AND FISH!
What a mess

Gulps

Post by What a mess »

It is true right place and right tide and time you can catch fish on many baits although my buddy that is to tight to by gulp after a few hours of me catchin and he not was seen sneaking into my tackle box yesterday.

Nuclear Chiken in stained water no cork little hops off the bottom quick snap hookset.

trout flounder a sheephead + trashfish = I belive in the gulps they are not the end all do all but I will not leave home with out them.

90% of the fish are caught by 10% of the fisherman
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?