Keaton 6/3

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Breambuster

Keaton 6/3

Post by Breambuster »

David and I left the chanel at 8.30 am not knowing what to expect with all the fresh water in the bay. Surprisingly, the water is still clear, almost too clear, with scatted floating grass. Caught a few shorts but didnt put the first fish in the cooler until almost noon. However, we rebounded back as we drifted almost to shore following the incoming tide. Ended up with a limit from 17-19'' fish with most caught between 2-4 pm in around 3' water. Also, for the first time, we limited out on reds. I left the camera in the boat so it will be a few days before I can have it download.
reel therapy
Site Sponsor

Post by reel therapy »

Sounds like a good day to me. :thumbup:
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

nice :thumbup: :thumbup:
GULP! free since 1970.
Reel Slow
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Slow »

Can't beat that! :thumbup:
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Good report :thumbup: :thumbup:
Ron Wilson
Site Sponsor

Post by Ron Wilson »

Nice work. :thumbup:
"Plan for the worst."
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Made out ok on a windy weekend :thumbup:
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
Breambuster

Post by Breambuster »

I think i am slowly getting this trout fishing down but I know there's still so much to learn. This is only my 2 season fishing inshore and mostly offshore before this. My skill is still very much one dimensional, throwing either Saltwater assasin or pinfish under CT. I think I am getting more and more consistent though, so would love to try out something new. Anyway, I would love to fish with some of you here in the future.....on your boat or mine. :beer:
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

wtg Peng.. :thumbup: