HEY MULLET AND FLORIDA SPORTSMAN

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Why is someone from Albania the moderator anyway?????
mullet

Post by mullet »

MudDucker wrote:Why is someone from Albania the moderator anyway?????
Its the world wide web, ya see, it goes everywhere. ;-)
yukondon

Post by yukondon »

Its the world wide web, ya see, it goes everywhere. ;-)[/quote]
Thats funny right there, I dont care where yer from! :smt005
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Y'all are killin me :smt005
Any of y'all posting over on FS, don't get yerself in trouble over this. I’m a big boy and can handle being banned :-D :smt004 :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
mullet

Post by mullet »

wevans wrote:Y'all are killin me :smt005
Any of y'all posting over on FS, don't get yerself in trouble over this. I’m a big boy and can handle being banned :-D :smt004 :beer: :beer:
you've had practice. :lol:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Practice makes perfect :wink: :smt004 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
bbb

Post by bbb »

Yall bear with me. I'm usually not like this but with my voice not able to be heard on the other site I'm gonna have to vent here.

Posted by FSEric in the rules section............
We do not allow pictures to be posted that contain nudity. And by our standards, bare buttocks are considered nudity, i.e. g-string, thong, etc

Yet this photo was part of a Front Page Featured Fishing Report for 48 hours put up by FSEric himself. Do I not see a thong in this picure?

How I got banned?
There was a thread where 2 members were going at each other about a business venture gone wrong. Two thread by them had already been deleted because they were getting out of hand with each other and a third was started. I started posting pictures(10-12 pictures) of girls with tongues out "getting ready to kiss", wearing acceptable clothing, to make fun of the 2 guys that were bickering, kinda suggesting they kiss and make up. Well that thread was also deleted and a 4th was started by one of the guys. Nothing happens to them for airing their issues out on a website that clearly says not to do it. I get banned after 6 years of participation and not causing enough trouble before to receive a warning from admin or have any points reduced from my rating.

Mullet, your telling me that Iam didn't break this rule when he posted Mikes information for all to see?

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

When I look back at the current thread going and see people saying......

"I have been on the edge a few times, but was smart enough to take admin's advice when I was told...
"Stop pushing your luck"."

AND

"You might want to rethink that one. I've given Mullet a mighty hard time via IM about poofed threads and he's always been upstanding about it. "

........I'm gonna have hard feelings over it. And heck, I was one of the 30% of guys on there that actually attended the NW Bash each year to meet so we could get to know each other better.

But considering that after a weekend of fishing there are around 12 fishing reports on here, but only 3 on the FS site, I'm probably in the right place now after all.

I'm off the soapbox for now and as soon as I get my camera out of the boat I'll post my report for all the guys over at FS to come look at.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

mullet wrote:
MudDucker wrote:Why is someone from Albania the moderator anyway?????
Its the world wide web, ya see, it goes everywhere. ;-)
Did you learn that from Albany State? Are you are ram or just another ewe? :smt005
mullet

Post by mullet »

bbb wrote:

Mullet, your telling me that Iam didn't break this rule when he posted Mikes information for all to see?
Nope. I'm telling you that I didn't ban you, or have you banned. I told you how to get back on. Thats all I can do.

bbb wrote:

But considering that after a weekend of fishing there are around 12 fishing reports on here, but only 3 on the FS site, I'm probably in the right place now after all.
If thats the case. It all worked out.
mullet

Post by mullet »

MudDucker wrote:
Did you learn that from Albany State? Are you are ram or just another ewe? :smt005
Nope. Common sense. Look into it. ;-)
bbb

Post by bbb »

mullet wrote: Nope. I'm telling you that I didn't ban you, or have you banned. I told you how to get back on. Thats all I can do.
Yeah, you told me, but I don't like begging for things and I'm not going to send Eric an email asking his forgiveness just so he can feel justified with his actions. I know he doesn't give a chit about it so I'm not trying to "stick it to the Big Man". He has much bigger fish to fry.

You gotta admit the "no thongs" policy and then the report showing a thong is kinda funny. You can tell the truth he probably doesn't know this site exists.
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

bbb wrote:You can tell the truth he probably doesn't know this site exists.
He does

I think we have discussed this enough, those who have been banned know what to do...If not Mullet can tell you what you need to do

Lets move onto something else, plz

Thank you,

Management
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

have no problem with it disappearing :-D I was just frustrated that I was banned for what I considered a suitable post :roll: I'm over it and will just let the chips fall where they may :thumbup: though, like BBB, I will not ask to be allowed back on the forum :o it will either happen or it want :-D :beer: :beer:
bbb

Post by bbb »

Chalk wrote:Lets move onto something else, plz

Thank you,

Management

Dear management,

Can you please direct me to Off Topic so I can talk about something that is non fishing related. Thanks, :smt014
Brad

Post by Brad »

Just for Dale -

My oldest son and I went to Carrabelle Thursday night of last week. Got up and had the boat in the water by 7 on Friday. At 7:50 I was sitting on a good number in about 60 feet. Seas weren't bad....1-2 feet...close...confused. I made it about 45 minutes and marked some great looking bottom. Not a bite before I got seasick. I figured it was going to be flat that day so I hadn't taken anything at all. I wussed out. Total for the day - zero fish.

Had a friend and his son came down Friday night. Saturday we were in the same area by about 8 o'clock. Thunderstorms all around us. Marking good bottom, getting ready to drop baits. Drop and drift the area once. No bites...head back when out of nowhere the winds pick up to a steady 15 and it starts to whitecap. I've had OC offshore 5 or 6 times now....a very inexperienced offshore captain. The winds were from one of the thunderstorms that appeared to be headed right at us. I got scared. Pointed the bow at the sea buoy and headed in. Total for the day - zero fish.

Probably burned 75 or 80 gallons of gas in two days and had some fun boat rides but no fish.

That report isn't posted on the other site....
Maybe there are others who, like me, really have nothing to report that's truly worth reading... Just a thought.

I hope you'll both get back there.
If it's true that all the world's a stage...I WANT BETTER LIGHTING!