Teeeeeebow!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

crappielimits

Teeeeeebow!

Post by crappielimits »

They finally got something right in the NCAA!
Fireman

Post by Fireman »

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006 :smt006 Big props for that TEBOW he deserves it and he thank GOD 2 times dont see that kind of thing from young athlete's good job TIMMY TEBOW
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

Congrats !!! Well deserved !
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Congratulations Tebow. An awesome kid and player.

I must say though, I thought after the LSU game that McFadden deserved this one.
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

MudDucker wrote:Congratulations Tebow. An awesome kid and player.

I must say though, I thought after the LSU game that McFadden deserved this one.
This is why they should wait untill after all the bowl games are finished and see who shines and who don't on New years,can't take anything away from Tebow,he had a hell of a season.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin 1759
crappielimits

Post by crappielimits »

You can`t give the trophy out for one game or 2 games! TEBOW WAS CONSISTENT ALL YEAR AND BROKE RECORDS! No one stopped him! I also think they should wait til after the bowl games, but this year it wouldn`t matter 51 TDs!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

crappielimits wrote:

You can`t give the trophy out for one game or 2 games! TEBOW WAS CONSISTENT ALL YEAR AND BROKE RECORDS! No one stopped him! I also think they should wait til after the bowl games, but this year it wouldn`t matter 51 TDs!
I'm not sour about Tebow winning. The choice was very close in my mind between the two of them. However, McFadden has some pretty good stats for 4 years of carrying the Arkansas team. He is not surrounded by the caliber of players that Tebow is.
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Congrats Teebow. We look forward to you quarterbacking at Jacksonville Jaguars.
mojokoko

Post by mojokoko »

As much as I hate the University of Florida. I'm going to have to say that
Teabag did had one hell of a year, BUT he is still a Gator which means I must hate him. That's just the way it is.

Gator Hater all the way!
:thumbup: :beer: :thumbup:
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

mojokoko wrote:As much as I hate the University of Florida. I'm going to have to say that
Teabag did had one hell of a year, BUT he is still a Gator which means I must hate him. That's just the way it is.

Gator Hater all the way!
:thumbup: :beer: :thumbup:
True Dat
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Reel Country
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Country »

MudDucker wrote:
I'm not sour about Tebow winning. The choice was very close in my mind between the two of them. However, McFadden has some pretty good stats for 4 years of carrying the Arkansas team. He is not surrounded by the caliber of players that Tebow is.
MD....It's not a career award and McFadden is a Junior. He will get his reward when he is selected with the number 1 or 2 pick in the draft in April.
Fireman

Post by Fireman »

Hey guys hate GATORS or not u cant honestly say you hate Tebow he is a class act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mojokoko

Post by mojokoko »

It's pretty simple. I hate Teabag.

:-D
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

How could I predict who MD would have picked. Just a word to the wise............. Dont let Hawaii beat UGA!! You will stop visiting the site, I promise!!! :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
crappielimits

Post by crappielimits »

Mudducker, first of all Mcfadden is a Junior and second of all Tebow runs over defenders by himself and throws 50 yard bombs on the money! Quit hating or being jealous!

Jay, I know you are pretty smart and to be an SEC fan! Do you really think a Haiwii team canhang with a UGA team that handled Fla. UGA leads the SEC with 39 sacks, Brennan cannot throw from his ars! Their defense almost lost to WU and Nevada! I don`t think that they even feel they can stop MORENO/BROWN! Maybe its the withdrawals from not fishing!