Bonefish/Barracuda trip to Eleuthera

The place to discuss the finer points of fly fishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

jmlockwood

Bonefish/Barracuda trip to Eleuthera

Post by jmlockwood »

I am fairly new to posting on this site but I wanted to toss something out there. I begin planning a trip to Eleuthera, Bahamas, about 4 weeks ago for a couple of guys that I knew from undergrad and law school. We were shooting for 4-6 people to split a house in Governor's Harbour and spend the week of May 3 through May 10. To cut to the point, it looks like we are going to be short 1 or 2 people. I am pretty new to the Tallahassee fishing community so I thought this might be a good way to meet a couple of people that routinely post on here. If you have any interest, please send me a PM and I can send you some info or talk by phone. I recently joined the BB Fly Fishing Club so I will float this idea at the next club meeting if we haven't achieved our number. I am not a travel agent just a guy looking to split some cost on an amazing trip to the Bahamas. This place is almost exclusively do-it-yourself. We have considered hiring a couple of local guides for one day but that idea has yet to be completely resolved. Oh, the cost should run about $800 for the entire week including airfare (this is based on 4 people). Obviously, eating and drinking will be more. Just PM me if you are interested.
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Re: Bonefish/Barracuda trip to Eleuthera

Post by Eerman »

That looks like an amazing trip...if I didn't have 2 little ones. Hope you find some people and thanks for posting the offer, sounds like a reasonable deal. :thumbup:
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."