Link to log

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

boggob
Site Sponsor

Link to log

Post by boggob »

I made a fishing log in excel with three sheets, (fishing, costs, and maintenance)and imported it into google docs so I could share it. In case anyone wants to take it, export it back to excel, and modify it to fit their needs here it is: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... Ci7RDHMvFA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I thought you may get a kick out of it. By importing to google, I lost some of the cool formating I did with headers. I "back-doored" a water mark of a big cartoon-ish fish graphic. Oh well.

Sorry, I fixed the link. I had to 'publish it'.
boggob
Site Sponsor

Re: Link to log

Post by boggob »

So I think I fixed the link. I may also have to be logged into google, I'm not sure. Sorry if there are any issues. http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... output=xls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
big bend gyrene

Re: Link to log

Post by big bend gyrene »

What -- no GPS numbers??? While otherwise a pretty detailed analysis, I just can't give thumbs up on this post without detailed waypoint info :-D :smt005

My fishing bud Sharkman is doing some fishing down in the Keys this very moment, but seeing as we're both analysis nerds and big spreadsheet users I KNOW he's going to get a big kick out of the post.

In all seriousness, don't know how many folks will give you props (guessing quite a few) but you're being pretty darn generous to share the details you have shared, and the time you've put in / data offered for public review is much appreciated. :D

BBG
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945