Beach Rental Help

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

QueenB
Site Sponsor

Beach Rental Help

Post by QueenB »

I am looking to rent a condo or house for a week during the summer. I've been looking online and it's almost overwhelming at all the rentals available. Does anyone have a suggestions on what or where to rent. I am looking anywhere from St. George Island over to Destin. Any info would be appreciated.
wjmax64

Re: Beach Rental Help

Post by wjmax64 »

I usually am able to find something at either VRBO.com or greatrentals.com
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

attached is the link to my parents townhouse on CSB; no laughing at the pictures of me they've posted.

http://www.vrbo.com/134014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PM me if you're interested and I'll put you in contact with my father. He can likely provide a discount if contacted directly.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
culrich
Site Sponsor

Post by culrich »

My parents have a rental house on SGI, one in Apalach, a two bedroom and a one bedroom in Watercolor. Watercolor is about 20 miles east of Destin. If your interested let me know the dates and i can find out the availability.
NO FLUKE!!!

LANARK MARKET!!!!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

I've got a condo at Cape San Blas http://www.vrbo.com/62075" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . No pictures of me or mine to laugh at '-)
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
QueenB
Site Sponsor

Post by QueenB »

Thanks for the responding guys. Still trying to figure out what I am going to do. I may be in touch! Thanks again.
Troutinator

Post by Troutinator »

http://lodging4vacations.com/calypsocondo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Try this on QueenB, they have great rates and we are renting it at the beginning of August. We like this location due to the fact that it is at the other end of the main drag in town. plus the pier is right next door, they have a lot to offer, plus there is all new shopping for the wifes right across the street.
He who loses control, Loses!
bman

Post by bman »

QB,
Here are my 2cents- You cant beat Mexico Beach or Cape Sanblas for a good week.
The water is normally clear as gin, and it is the perfect combination of seclusion with a few resturants and shops to see on the rainy days.

There will be lots of good fishing opportunities accompanied by a number of good boat ramps and several great tackle shops.
Trout and reds in the bay- one of the prettiest places Ive ever fished.
Troll for Kings and Spanish along the buoy line- your boat will be perfect for that.
and great surf fishing for the kids while you sit on a beach chair.
Bring your crab traps- or call me and you can borrow mine... you will catch more than you want to eat.
Seafood shops in Mexico Beach and St Joe just in case.

We love it!
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"