The Poster Formerly Known as Noleflyfisher

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

jsuber
Site Sponsor

Re: The Poster Formerly Known as Noleflyfisher

Post by jsuber »

That was the end fellars. No more wins this year for FSU. ALl the teams are better than Wake Forest. Its over.
bman

Post by bman »

jsuber wrote:That was the end fellars. No more wins this year for FSU. ALl the teams are better than Wake Forest. Its over.

As yours will be on October 4th :smt016
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Barry,
Does it make you feel better if I said both of your QB's have rocket arms? They just threw it to the wrong people. :-? Didn't seem to make bad reads either, just REALLY bad throws. Maybe they need some glasses like "Wild Thing" from Major League. :D It will come around guys. They look like they at least have some talent this year.
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Mr Flats wrote:
Eerman wrote:

Mark my words: The Noles will be in the title hunt next year or the year after. :thumbup: :D :beer: :thumbup:
:lol: :roll: :smt005 :smt042 :smt044 :smt043 :smt017
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
TallyFish

Post by TallyFish »

I agree with Erman and Mr. Flats it darkest just before dawn. This team will be on their game as soon as a few aspects get ironed out. When Jimbo gets full and absoulte control of the offense that is to say from recuiting to play calling without ANY outside pressures.

The university,the students, all the fans across Florida have been very magnanimous as Bobby ran this team into oblivion. It will take a few years to rid the system of the bad memories of loosing before we get back to a premeir program. But it will happen.
roadtrip
Site Sponsor

Post by roadtrip »

I dont know why, but the winning and losing goes in cycles. You are living the nightmare us UGA fans went through at the end of Dooley's career and the entire Goff career. It want get better until you get rid of the old gaurd.(all of them) My second favorite team is FSU because yall gave us Richt. What a day that was! :D :beer:
p.s. Penn State has it rolling again and Paterno is 106
bman

Post by bman »

Well there you go- the real reason Bobby is still here.. Paterno.
If he could get ahead and Paterno quit I think he would.

Those two old guys are lying if they say they don't care about who is the winningest coach in history.
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Having in-laws that live in State College and being around that environment from time to time, I can tell you this, that JoPa ain't leaving before Bobby. JoPa is still adored in PA and is still contributing to Penn State in more ways than just the football program. I wish they would both call it quits just so I could get peace back in the house :lol: Every Saturday I get asked, did FSU win?????? Only because she wants to see JoPa stay ahead. She has an attachment to him because she used to care for his mom in the nursing home before she died. Bobby made the comment that he would keep coaching as long as his body would allow it......I'm thinking that it is more like ego :roll:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
bcastleb

Post by bcastleb »

FSU will be back, I'm a Ga Tech fan, so I remember all of those years FSU dominated. The team has talent, their just young, they will get better, and if things don't get better, I don't care what Bowden HAS done for the program, he'll get pushed out the door. They're used to winning and they won't let this keep happening. Plus it's a conference game, just like in the SEC, you never know who's gonna win.
B.Castleberry