Bama & Dawgs

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Welby
Site Sponsor

Re: Bama & Dawgs

Post by Welby »

BayGator wrote:I didn't expect this, but it does make the UF loss today a little easier!! :-D
Yes, I guess I did get a liitle to much pleasure when I heard the news.......I said "OLE MISS ???"
Redbelly
Site Sponsor

Post by Redbelly »

Dawgs should not have gone "blackout"....

It skeered them Bama boys so bad theys adrenaline pumped hard the whole game....!
Work 2 fish 4 days

1988 vintage 1436 Fisher Jon
1992 vintage 15 hp Merc
Jeffry50

Post by Jeffry50 »

They say with Saban it's not a matter of if but when! :wink:
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Jeffry50 wrote:They say with Saban it's not a matter of if but when! :wink:
Unless he's coaching the Dolphins.....then it's a matter of when is he going to deceive an organization into believing that he wants to be there only to use them as a stepping stone to advance his college coaching status lying the entire time knowing his true intentions :roll: Nothing against Alabama, but Saban's an azz :smt098
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

dolphinatic wrote:
Unless he's coaching the Dolphins.....then it's a matter of when is he going to deceive an organization into believing that he wants to be there only to use them as a stepping stone to advance his college coaching status lying the entire time knowing his true intentions :roll: Nothing against Alabama, but Saban's an azz :smt098
So, how do you reaally feel about him?
By the way, yesterday I used the soap I got from you at the club meeting, great stuff. Reel Cowgirl had that boat sparkling before I finished my third beer.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
procraftwes
Site Sponsor

Post by procraftwes »

dolphinatic wrote:
sometimes the asses make the best coaches my highschool football coach was the biggest ass ive ever met but a hell of a football coach none the less. your right though he is an ass lol