Keaton 4/4-5/09

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

WaltDawg
Site Sponsor

Re: Keaton 4/4-5/09

Post by WaltDawg »

I noticed his technique in the video and it was textbook. Nice trip guys.
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

Great fishing.
Actually listening to what other people say is worth the effort.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

:-D Thanks Breambuster I had no idea how to rig for them. :-D Seriously when can I follow you around to learn how to catch them like you do? :o
Chill-N-Grill
Site Sponsor

Post by Chill-N-Grill »

Awesome report :thumbup: :thumbup:
TopDog

Post by TopDog »

New to the board here! After looking at your pictures I couldn't help but join to comment. I encountered that same guy Saturday afternoon as well. I fell in behind him in the river channel after the FWC pulled him to check his catch. This guy gets to the ramp in Jena, drives the boat onto the concrete ramp gets out and jumps in his jeep which is parked right next to the ramp. He then proceeds to backing his rig over the concrete chunks next to the ramp. All this while someone else is trying to unload their boat who has waited in line. :hammer: I'll give the guy credit, after a couple of words with the guy who waited in line, he did wait until he the guy finished unloading. Then proceeded to cut in line and load up his boat. This guy is a tool! I often wonder what it's like being the only person in your world!

BTW, Nice mess of fish and great pictures of your day of enjoyment with your son!
BigLizard

Post by BigLizard »

Nice job! Thanks for the report.

I wouldn't have been as patient as you with that old b@stard in the skiff. I would have had a hard time not chucking a 5 oz sinker at him.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." -----Albert Einstein
Natureboy

Post by Natureboy »

Way to get after 'em. That dang Calvin is a neat little feller. :roll: :thumbup:
GEAUX TIGERS!