aluminum boats

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

bigpiney

Post by bigpiney »

Does anyone have the address/phone number of Scandy-White aluminum boats in Florida?
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

850-674-8649
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Ken K
Site Sponsor

Post by Ken K »

Where can you go to look at a Scandy White. I could not find a web site. Does anybody have a recommendation for other good aluminum boats at a reasonable price? I have seen a couple of people here with Duracraft. The 1860 bay model seems like a real nice boat.
Gray Fins

Post by Gray Fins »

I have a Duracraft 2074 Tunnel hull with a 90 Yamaha it has been a great boat! gets me into the shallow lakes and rivers plus if I decide to run off shore for short distances on calmer days it does fine. I have had it in 4ft seas during a storm she ran like a champ.
I looked at many of the welded hull boats over a 2 year period the Duracraft was the best built for the $$. Its much easier on me to fix if I find an oyster bar, dock, ect accidently than a gelcoat would be. I know my other boat has many years of minor gel coat repairs to remind me of the time and $$ spent fixing it. :sad:
Hope this helps out.

Gray Fins :smile: