Keaton 3/7/04

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Chalk wrote...
It might sound like we wore them out, but there was a time I thought or lets say it was mentioned that maybe I need to put the whig on, a dress and the heels ....Glad the fish started biting
I've decided that what works is whats good!! I found this little inshore fashion statement in the Bass Pro Shops saltwater ensemble section. Considering the "water haul" I had last Wednesday and all the fish brought in this weekend I guess I've got to go with what works :o

Chalk...since you seem to be the resident expert... whatdya think ....handbag or no?? :roll:

Image[/quote]
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

Yup! :-D
What was I supposed to do today?
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

SR, this is a family forum and those types of pics are unacceptable. Oh wait....... :o
Tom Keels
Site Founder

tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

SR, I had no idea. :smt107

Make no mistake, Chalk's arse in the air was the most disgusting thing I've seen in a while. :o

Did I mention I had a keeper to the boat and he, acting like he was going to net my fish, grabbed my line, wrapped it around his wrist, and snatched the bait out fo the fish's mouth, letting my fish go? :smt019
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

So is it TC's lack of fishing time from all the work he was doing, leading him to blame all his mistakes on Chalk.. :o :-D
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

SR....I find all black with white pearls go nice together and a small hand bag.

Oh lawd, I can visualize it....Sitting outside Econfina one day, see a Carolina Skiff come flying by, hair a flying every where and a dress a flapp'n in the wind :o :lol:

But, TinCan prefers all white :wink: :lol:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Ya"ll just aint right :smt061 :smt100
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Whats funny about this is, all this whig talking was a joke, but Sir Reel took us seriously and posted a picture :roll: :smt077
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

SURE CHALKY BABY :-D :smt043
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

I insisted he put that wig away yesterday. He seems to like wearing it a lot. :wink:

Never claimed to be right, Wevans. :smt044
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Ain't it the truth TC. Plumb embarrasing when he wears that dang thang in Keaton Beach Marina. I just act like I don't know him.
Everybody stares at him because them darn pearls he wears with the wig. I wish he'd just leave the pearls at home. :wink:
Semper Fi
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Your all just jealous cause you can't make a fashion statement, Sir Reel is getting there he just needs to work on the bus tee, I told him the one that lifts and seperates :o :lol: :thumbup:

Gosh were gonna have everyone scared to go with us :wink:

Forgot to mention I did get wet, my fault though hanging leg half out the boat underway will do it.

Work tried their best to take the smile off my face today, it didn't work :-D ....I have coon eyes (sun burnt face), my left are hurts from lifting fish over the gunnel and right one hurts from chunk'n and my arse hurt cause I busted it on the TinCan will trying to make sure I netted that eight pound trout, which I failed.....But, I sure had a good time fishing with TC, the fish was just a bonus... :thumbup:
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Be afraid...very afraid :-D :-D
ALMAR

Post by ALMAR »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D Well John I was wondering where you had gone , now I know. Boy those trout look good, what did you catch most of the on, did you try any top water bates? I am going in the morning come hell or high water. I have been laid up for 2 months since I got rearended but I am going fishing in the morning if it kills me.
Thanks for the great report and the pic.
The Old Man of The Sea
Pa
GeneO.
Site Sponsor

Post by GeneO. »

:smt078 That's just wrong!!!
Tight Lines and Screamin Drag

http://members.fishingworks.com/gosteen/