WTB rifle scope

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

rocket
Site Sponsor

WTB rifle scope

Post by rocket »

Looking for a decent quality rifle scope. Anybody got one collecting dust??
Stay Thirsty My Friends
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: WTB rifle scope

Post by wevans »

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
grasshopper

Post by grasshopper »

I do have a good quality Zeiss Divari V 3x12x56 w/ 30 mm tube lighted rectical laying around. New cost $1900.00. Six years old excellent condition, make me an offer.
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

grasshopper wrote:I do have a good quality Zeiss Divari V 3x12x56 w/ 30 mm tube lighted rectical laying around. New cost $1900.00. Six years old excellent condition, make me an offer.
Hundred bucks??? :-D
Stay Thirsty My Friends
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

grasshopper wrote:I do have a good quality Zeiss Divari V 3x12x56 w/ 30 mm tube lighted rectical laying around. New cost $1900.00. Six years old excellent condition, make me an offer.
Forgot to add this is going on an old Savage 110 .243, so I don't really want invest a ton in the scope. It's my back up/soon to be kids gun.
With that in mind, my above offer still stands. :-D
Or I can take you to some of JT51's finest fishing holes (the few I've seen him catch fish on). :lol:
Stay Thirsty My Friends
procraftwes
Site Sponsor

Post by procraftwes »

I have had a centerpoint 4-16x40 on my 30.06 for a couple years now only 69.99 at wallyworld. It works well so I bought a 2nd for my 10/22.
sundown
Site Sponsor

Post by sundown »

Run up to Cairo and SGO will fix you up...Heath put one on my grandson's rifle couple months ago for under 50 bucks. He can shoot as well with it as my rifle with a Leupold.
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

What will you take for it?
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

I've got a 1" tube, Redfield 4X widefield with duplex reticle that I was getting ready to list on ebay. Average prices vary between $70 and $100. Mine does not have a scratch on it. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!
Will_Fish_4_Food
Site Sponsor

Post by Will_Fish_4_Food »

I bought the one you posted the link for on FS. Arrived yesterday and other than wishing I would have spent the 30 bucks on the reticle upgrade, it's definitely a solid deal. Good luck and thanks for the link.
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Will_Fish_4_Food wrote:I bought the one you posted the link for on FS. Arrived yesterday and other than wishing I would have spent the 30 bucks on the reticle upgrade, it's definitely a solid deal. Good luck and thanks for the link.
:thumbup:
Stay Thirsty My Friends
BullHound

Post by BullHound »

I have a 3x9x40 that I just took off my Remington 700. It is the scope that came with the rifle when I purchased it from Wally world two years ago. It doesn't have a name brand on it but there isn't anything wrong with it. I replaced it with a Nikon 3x9x50 so I could see better in low light conditions. I'll take $25 for it. Let me know if anyone is interested.