Beaver Hunting

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

DriftingSun

Beaver Hunting

Post by DriftingSun »

Old man Simmons goes to the doctor's office for his yearly physical shortly after his 71st birthday. Doc ask him how he's been doing. Mr. Simmons proclaims with great joy that he is doing FANTASTIC !

" Feel great Doc, even got me one of them younger women, she's 34, and you know what else? She thinks she's PREGNANT !! Whatda ya think about THAT Doc ?!?!"

"Well", says Doc, "it kinda reminds me of another patient of mine, older feller much like yerself, avid outdoorsman and such, but startin' to see a little dementia settin' in. Last winter he went to leave his cabin and mistakenly grabbed his cane instead of his gun."

"He gets a little ways down by the river and low and behold, there sits The...LARGEST...Paddletail Beaver he has ever seen. Without hesitation he raises the cane, still thinking it's a gun, and squeezes an imaginary trigger... BAM! BAM! And that beaver dropped right over dead as a door nail...so whatda YOU think of THAT?"

"Well", says Old Man Simmons, "logic would dictate that someone else must have pumped a couple o' rounds in that beaver"

Doc puts a gentle hand on his shoulder and says, "My point exactly."