Paranoinia is my catch of the day.

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

beer thirty

Paranoinia is my catch of the day.

Post by beer thirty »

Not only do I fill out the head count papers, then they want to know my capital expenditures. Now they send the first health care memo related to employee insurance. Never in my wildest nightmares would I see this coming and now it is here! :smt011
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Re: Paranoinia is my catch of the day.

Post by RHTFISH »

It's more than an old song...."WELCOME TO MY WORLD" :smt010

Confucius was right..."WE AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET"
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Hold on tight my friend. It will only get worse!
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Paranoinia is just a polite word for downright scared. Especially for folks like me. Retired military, retired Federal Employee. Federal BCBS health insurance. I ain't got a chance when they start making the cuts and changes. No cost of living adjustment to my retirement check this year cause they say the inflation rate stayed the same for 2009, but yet they raised my health insurance preminums by $40.00 a month, ( to help with rising health care cost they say.) :hammer: I guess the inflation rate only stays the same if you can't fight back. :thumbdown:

salute2
Semper Fi
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

CSMarine's right... it's not paranoia... and RHTFISH had it right on the Confucius quote... so we all clearly see the biggest beast that's coming our way, it's called VAT (value added tax) and it will make the price of dang near everything rise dramatically... and though the administration will be able to say that it technically hasn't raised income taxes it will hurt those making under $250k proportionally more than the rich. For those of you who voted for Obama, is this the "change" you "hoped" to acheive? :smt012
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/o ... BMlG4HpgHP

On a positive note, me thinks the tea party movement is about to gain MUCH more support. :thumbup: :beer: Dolphinatic and I dumped a ton in the Econfina this past weekend! Go down there and look at the water if you don't believe me. :-D
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

Value Added Tax (VAT) :o

What #%^&*# value?

Where the h#** added?

BLEED....BLEED....BLEED the working class! :smt011
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Hey gyrene,
If thats what turned it that color, I guess my family has been "tea party members since 1855. Look at the Aucilla River. That's when my family settled on the Aucilla river. Reams Landing first, then Nut All Rise later. That's probably why they sent half my family to prison in the 1970's, for dumping tea in the Aucilla. (They dumped something a few times, don't think it was tea though.) :roll: We lived at what is now the public boat ramp. The state has no sense of humor about "Tea Parties" I guess. Confiscated all the property and gave it to ya'll for a public landing. Ain't that what Obama's doing, "re-distributing the wealth." oops! :lol:

salute2
Semper Fi