NFGFC Port St. Joe ROLL CALL - 6/12/10 - PSJ Marina

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC Port St. Joe ROLL CALL - 6/12/10 - PSJ Marina

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Most will be there Friday.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

SHOWBOAT wrote:
Look forward to seeing everybody in SJ. Are we doing a fish fry Friday? If not, you're welcome to stop by the pad for a cocktail or 2.[/quote]
Lets' keep it simple.
Bring your own chicken,chops,burgers,steaks or whatever and cook your own on the grill by the pool when you are ready.
Otherwise,we can just hangout and drink and look at all the big fish me and Grizzly catch.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

what the heck is a sea robin :-?
groupertherapy
Site Sponsor

Post by groupertherapy »

Groupertherapy is in
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

mpa_72001 wrote:what the heck is a sea robin :-?
Some stupid looking little fish that JT51 thru into our mix a couple of years ago that won CC $400 bucks.
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Attachments
sea robin.jpg
sea robin.jpg (21.47 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

JT,
There ain't no rocks in Saint Joe Bay.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:Oh and by the way, BB and CT are in. :thumbup: No prefishing. We are ready to pull our Friday on Saturday this time. So all you homies better bring it. CC Snatch, JT, Bushatz, Bass boys, Stinson Crew, and any other wannabe contenders, yall just dont take this arse whoopin personal. Team Bow'd out, sorry, ya'll aint even close.We like all you guys, its just time for the WRECK-O-NING to fall upon you. Team BB is the official zero turn, high speed, wide deck lawn machine and yalls azzez is the grass. Its gonna be like Whale wars if yall on our holes too. We gonna drop some homemade stink bombs (made by CT of course). We talkin bout some WWF up in this biotch if yall happen to step up. Its gonna be an elbows out BIRDDOG style, up in ST JOE bay, dead in yalls rump fishing day. We got this. So yall best RECOGNIZE ...... CUZZ-EZ Good luck to all you Team BB wannabes. 2nd aint so bad. Remember if you aint in first, the view never changes. Oh and CTs always on the back of the boat!!! Get you some of that view when the last strand of paper is hanging off the push pole and Cts britches is around his ankles!! :-D salute2 :smt006 :smt006
Blah, Blah, Blah.....BS, BS, BS.....You so full of shiot Jay.......Team BB and Cairo Shiotbreak gonna spend all day praying to the turd gods that CT's irritable bowel syndrom don't act up. You need to keep Heath close to the ramp and the port o potty cause don't none of us want to see his fuzzy arse hangin off the back of the Mav :o :-D
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

I called Bluewater Outriggers to let them know we were coming.
They said there would be a toilet paper display set up next to the GULP aisle.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Image[/quote]

NO U DIDNT!!!
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Ok I have had enough of BB. I want everybody to know when BB BD and myself fished the March tourney at Keaton and BB cried like a baby for 30 minutes and then he finally couldnt hold it no longer and shiot all over the side of that yellow Maverick and then BD and myself had to watch toilet paper drift by us for 30 minutes that looked alot like a fruit roll up. He looked alot like a bald headed Ewok bent over beside the polling platform
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Last edited by CairoTrout on June 9th, 2010, 3:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

CairoTrout wrote:Ok I have had enough of BB. I want everybody to know when BB BD and myself fished the March tourney at Keaton and BB cried like a baby for 30 minutes and then he finally couldnt hold it no longer and shiot all over the side of that yellow Maverick and then BD and myself had to watch toilet paper drift by us for 30 minutes that looked alot like a fruit roll up. He looked alot like a bald headed Ewok bent over beside the polling platform
This post may change some of the offers that were made on the 4-sale thread.... :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

I need to stay away from that Maverick Saturday. Images of ya'll's explosive asses and IBS would scar my beautiful partner.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

SHOWBOAT wrote:
CairoTrout wrote:Ok I have had enough of BB. I want everybody to know when BB BD and myself fished the March tourney at Keaton and BB cried like a baby for 30 minutes and then he finally couldnt hold it no longer and shiot all over the side of that yellow Maverick and then BD and myself had to watch toilet paper drift by us for 30 minutes that looked alot like a fruit roll up. He looked alot like a bald headed Ewok bent over beside the polling platform
This post may change some of the offers that were made on the 4-sale thread.... :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

I need to stay away from that Maverick Saturday. Images of ya'll's explosive asses and IBS would scar my beautiful partner.
I dont think she'd be so eager to hug our necks, anyways....... :smt009

And CT, SHIOT HAPPENS :-D :-D Dont sweat it, bro!

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

anyone know of anybody needing an extra person to fish with them or need a partner possibly one that knows the area a lil bit :-? my partner backed out yesterday but still wanna come and fish if i have to fish solo if i could meet up with someone to find out where the ramp and all is over there .maybe i could fish your holes with you jt :lol: .