Moving Sale!!

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

OG

Moving Sale!!

Post by OG »

Got some odds and ends that I need to get ride of before the end of the year. If you're interested in any of this stuff, shoot me an email and I'll send some pics or better yet, you can come down and take a look.

-14' Sit on Top Fishing Kayak. This is an older model Old Towne I beleive. Nothing fancy but it get's the job done. I've 'outfitted' it with a small cooler with 2 rod holders. Paddle Included. 150bucks SOLD

-12' Rascal Sit Inside Kayak. I bought this for my daughter 2 years ago and we've gone out a dozen times or so. Paddle Included 125bucks

-Barnett Rhino Crossbow with 4-6 bolts. I bought this new about 5 years ago. This thing is leathal out to about 60yrds. It needs a new string. I have since bought a new bow and don't need this anymore. 150bucks

- Playhouse/Hunting Blind. This deal is currently being used as a playhouse for the kids. Dimensions are roughly 4'x8' and about 7' tall. I always intended to take to the hunting property and set it up as a ground blind. Could also be used as a playhouse. You will need a trailer to move this (or about 6-8 strong backed buddies to get it into a pick up....still not so sure) 100bucks and it's yours

Shoot me an email if interested in any of this stuff.

Thanks.

oglesbyc@msn.com

Chris O.