St Marks Gov shut down

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

What a mess

Re: St Marks Gov shut down

Post by What a mess »

The only one that wins in a more ignorant than thou contest is the one that is most ignorant.
Democrat or Republican please tell me your not happy with the current situation.
How can we make it to where or kids and grand kids can have a 1/2 of a chance.
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

Jumptrout51 wrote:I am voting for Trump.
A Real Estate man should be able to get real estate moving again.
Move real estate and everything else will move with it.
That and he has already been all over the world and likes it here just fine.
He might even pull a Rick Scott....sell AF1 and use his own plane.
GO TRUMP.
Trump has officially filed bankruptcy 3 times in the last 20 years. He's really really rich because he takes huge risks. Do you REALLY think that's good for America? :roll:
I agree, moving real estate will help things roll, but what happens when people start running out of money to pay for the real estate? We crash. The only way to keep making money off real estate is for prices to keep rising.
Don't even get me started on Dick Scott. :thumbdown:
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

red_yakker wrote: Trump has officially filed bankruptcy 3 times in the last 20 years.
Most of Congress was as well and we keep electing them.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Tom Keels wrote:What we could really use is an oil man who can clear brush from his ranch. Now watch this drive.
Well, Tom, Bush did FAR less fiscal damage but that's really beside the point. Why are libs so unable to question the CURRENT president on his OWN merits? Heck, in many ways the Bush-haters should hate Obama's guts too... why, you may ask?

1) Gitmo still open and Obama now all for trials there
2) Pics of soldiers abusing muslims showing up just like they did under Bush -- you might not have seen these since the lib media hasn't talked about it. As a Marine, I have quite mixed feelings about the photos anyway but if the lib press hated the gitmo pics the newspaper presses should be on fire with rage over the abuse of muslim corpses... just saying...
3) Patriot act? Yep, Obama became a fan of that too
4) Transparency? Heck, the meetings ON TRANSPARENCY are behind closed doors
5) Gas near $4 a gallon? Yep, that's true again too and for reference sake it was down to the $1.75 range when Bush left and much of that is darn state/fed taxes so the gas itself then was cheap
6) War blood for oil? Yep, that's true again too. Europe pushed us to engage with Libya because that's where they get THEIR oil. Heck, at least Bush was more concerned about US interests than Europe's.

Why are all those on the left swallowing the kool-aid when it's turned out to be largely based on Bush's recipe? Laughed out loud at Dennis Miller this past week when he said about those on the left's unwaivering (and unquestioning) support of Obama,

"Gitmo is still open. Can waterboarding be far behind? He'll look you right in the eye and tell us we're going to waterboard because hydropower is renewable. And they'd all jump on it." :lol: :smt005

Heck, about the only difference I see between Bush and Obama at the moment is Bush had the decency to quit golfing while at war and to actually spend lots of time with Generals under his command. Had a lib friend the other day speak of Obama's lukewarm attitude about embracing the conflicts he's engaged us in, as saying "at least Obama's not glorifying war and you sense he's ashamed to have us fighting." to which my retort was, "As a Marine I would dam' sure rather die in a fight my commander considered glorified than die under an apathetic leader engaging me in a "kinetic military action". Kinetic military action, LMAO. :smt012
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Tom Keels wrote:What we could really use is an oil man who can clear brush from his ranch. Now watch this drive.
Was and is far better than the ignorant Chicagoan community agitator in office today! Now watch this new set of lies!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!