Custom Spiral Wrap Snapper Rod *SOLD*

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Nathan
Site Sponsor

Custom Spiral Wrap Snapper Rod *SOLD*

Post by Nathan »

I have a 6'6" custom spiral wrapped rod for sale. It would be a great rod for snapper or grouper fishing with 40 or 50# line. It is practically brand new. I fished it once to try the blank out and it is a sure fire fish catcher. Wrap colors are black and gold. It is made on an All Star composite blank and is very light. This rod new would sell for $170, but since I couldn't help but try it out I have to let it go for $140. If you haven't tried a spiral wrapped rod this would be a good chance to get one at a good deal. I guarantee all my rods for 1 year and stand behind my product.

Nathan
Last edited by Nathan on May 30th, 2004, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

I am in serious need of a new Spiral wrap, but I am tapped out right now. Do you offer a layaway plan? :-D

Seriously, I may talk to you in a month or so Nathan.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

Nathan
Site Sponsor

Post by Nathan »

I'm moving to Tallahassee in August. Starting at FSU in the Fall. Have an apartment on Pensacola St. near the college. Taking my rod building equipment with me so if anyone in Tallahassee or the surrounding area needs any rod repair or work done be sure to remember me.

Nathan
Ken K
Site Sponsor

Post by Ken K »

Nathan, maybe we can get together sometime to fish after you get moved. I'm curious to find out if you know any dirt on my wife's Crestview kin folk.
Ken
Nathan
Site Sponsor

Post by Nathan »

I've lived in Crestview for the majority of my life. I'm the type that knows basically everybody in Crestview from one event or another. Chances are pretty good that I know your wife's family if they've been here for a few years. I'm always open for fishing trips. Looking forward to fishing the Big Bend from Apalachicola on around to the Steinhatchee area.

Nathan
Nathan
Site Sponsor

Post by Nathan »

Still for sale.

Nathan
Site Sponsor

Post by Nathan »

How does $125 sound to someone? I have to get this rod out of my room, but can't go any lower than $125.

Nathan