Cholesterol

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: Cholesterol

Post by Jumptrout51 »

You can't lose what you don't have.
Switch to a low fat beer and party on.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY WALDO, ALL YA NEED TO DO IS WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR THE LAST 89 YRS. 3 EGGS SCRAMBLED, 8 SLICES OF CRISP BACON, BOWL OF GRITS TOPPED WITH 1/2 STICK OF BUTTER,TWO SLICES OF WELL DONE TOAST AND COFFEE. TOP IT OFF WITH ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE AND ABOUT 1/2 CANTELOPE, AND 1/2 A MANGO. I TOLD MY DOC. MY DIET AND HE ALMOST PASSED OUT, HE SAID I SHOULD BE DEAD BUT I HAVE NUMBERS OF A 30 YR OLD, I GUESS IT IS LIKE HE SAID, GENETICS IS 90 PERCENT OF WHAT MAKES FOR A LONG LIFE.
PA
SEMPER FI :smt006 :smt006 salute2 salute2 salute2 :D :D :D
FUTCHCAIRO
blue22

Post by blue22 »

i would pay good money for those genetics. I'm 30 with high blood pressure and 250 cholesterol all genetic cause i eat healthy and work out
!!
RalphKramden2011

Post by RalphKramden2011 »

FUTCHCAIRO wrote:HEY WALDO, ALL YA NEED TO DO IS WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR THE LAST 89 YRS. 3 EGGS SCRAMBLED, 8 SLICES OF CRISP BACON, BOWL OF GRITS TOPPED WITH 1/2 STICK OF BUTTER,TWO SLICES OF WELL DONE TOAST AND COFFEE. TOP IT OFF WITH ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE AND ABOUT 1/2 CANTELOPE, AND 1/2 A MANGO. I TOLD MY DOC. MY DIET AND HE ALMOST PASSED OUT, HE SAID I SHOULD BE DEAD BUT I HAVE NUMBERS OF A 30 YR OLD, I GUESS IT IS LIKE HE SAID, GENETICS IS 90 PERCENT OF WHAT MAKES FOR A LONG LIFE.
PA
SEMPER FI :smt006 :smt006 salute2 salute2 salute2 :D :D :D
The world's foremost expert dietician, Michelle Obama, probably would not agree with Pa's breakfast!
I'm quite sure he will lose a lot of sleep over that fact!
breeze

Post by breeze »

Feel the same about prescrip dope, so I went to the local Medicine Man store and he suggested red yeast rice capsules. I'll know how that works out on my next blood test. :o
'If you don't know where you're goin', you could end up anywhere.'
Jollyman

Post by Jollyman »

Wevans,
Google this stuff called Bios Life. I used to sell it many moons ago and it took cholesterol and triglycerides down incredibly. I had ten or so doctors who were giving it to their patients and experiencing incredible results. Beware it is a fiber and sometime fiber can make us socially unacceptable. But I know when the Dr. tells me my cholesterol is high that is what I am going to take.
Ranaman

Post by Ranaman »

Red Yeast Rice Waldon! this stuff works! A little extra fish oil caplets wouldn't hurt either! I was over 225 and HIGH tri's and started back at the gym about 3 times a week did the red yeast rice and vitamins and was 175 last check! I go back for my 6 month Tuesday so I'll let you know how its working!
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I got the results in today :-D and the results from my previous two test, and the DOC LIED!! My cholest. was 284, not over 300 :smt012 BUT it is at 235 now :thumbup: useing the Mega Red first thing in the morning and 2 Cholest Off Complete before lunch and supper :thumbup: :thumbup: I know that there are better products out there than the Cholest Off, but I wanted to try the cheaper stuff before going to something twice as expensive :smt004 How did yer test turn out Ranaman?
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY WALDON, JUST TOP OFF EVERYTHING EACH NIGHT WITH A HALF GALLON OF CHOC. ICE CREAM, GET UP AT DAWN AND DIG A DITCH ABOUT 3 FOOT DEEP AND A HUNDRED FT. LONG THEN TAKE A COLD SHOWER, THAT WILL TAKE ABOUT 30 # OFF OF YA IN A HURRY.
JUST KIDDIN, I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE MY WHOLE LIFE . ALL OF MY NUMBERS ARE EXCELLENT FOR A OLD MAN ABOUT TO BECOME 90 YRS OLD. I NEVER TOOK ANY KIND OF MECICATION ON A REGULAR BASIS. UNTIL 2 YRS. AGO I NEVER HAD BEEN IN A HOSPITAL FOR ANY DISEASE, HAD TO GO GET SOME BROKEN BONES TAPED UP SEVERAL TIMES. I HAVE WORKED MY WHOLE LIFE, STARTING AT THE RIPE OLD AGE OF 6 AND WORKED MOST DAYS OF MY WORKING LIFE ABOUT 16-18 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK, 52 WEEKS AYEAR, I BELIEVE IT PAID OFF FOR ME.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO