miccosukee specs???

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

skeeter-eater

miccosukee specs???

Post by skeeter-eater »

anyone been doin any spec fishin now that duck season is out? any luck?
i went out last weekend....i totally forgot that it was still duck season for the youths....hope i didn't mess anyone's huntin up.
anyway, the lake has really dropped because of the sink-hole and all my spots were very shallow....i didn't even get a bite....could've just been the weather...don't know...
micci_man

Re: miccosukee specs???

Post by micci_man »

you need to fish from pine island back N that time of the yr for specks. Many a limits came out of there this past winter/early spring.
Don't major in the minor stuff in life
micci_man

Post by micci_man »

I saw 2 boats leaving Monday morning at 7:30. Both boats limited out.
skeeter-eater

Post by skeeter-eater »

i was at the boat ramp last thursday night and someone told me the same thing.....i thought they might be full of wind.....but i guess not!....strange time of year to be catchin limits of specs.
micci_man

Post by micci_man »

Jigs is what is being used right now. their not catching the really big ones but big enough. Heck, I've been catching some nice ones on a 6" rapala while bass fishing. I cought a 14.5" last week. biggest one I've ever cought. I see you live in Miccosukee, where abouts?
skeeter-eater

Post by skeeter-eater »

sunray rd...what about you?
itiger

Post by itiger »

micci_man, you still remember me?

I fish in micco almost every saturday morning but I don't think I saw you for even once. maybe I just couldn't recognize you. Just wanted to say hi!
Born to fish, forced to work!
micci_man

Post by micci_man »

Are you the one we helped out that day? If so yes I do and hello. I've been out there pretty regular but been fishing on the N end. We need a TD to put some water back in the lake!
itiger

Post by itiger »

micci_man wrote:Are you the one we helped out that day? If so yes I do and hello. I've been out there pretty regular but been fishing on the N end. We need a TD to put some water back in the lake!
yes, that's me.
Born to fish, forced to work!
skeeter-eater

Post by skeeter-eater »

micci_man wrote:Are you the one we helped out that day? If so yes I do and hello. I've been out there pretty regular but been fishing on the N end. We need a TD to put some water back in the lake!
i hear that...its awfully low...i havent been doin any fishin but ive been doin some frog giggin at nite
RCS
Site Sponsor

Post by RCS »

skeeter-eater I think I met you back during duck season while taking out at Reeve's--your boat looks familiar at least. I was in a max-4 camo gheenoe with a longtail on the back.
skeeter-eater

Post by skeeter-eater »

RCS wrote:skeeter-eater I think I met you back during duck season while taking out at Reeve's--your boat looks familiar at least. I was in a max-4 camo gheenoe with a longtail on the back.
yeah i think i remember you....