Fished all over....

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Will_Fish_4_Food
Site Sponsor

Post by Will_Fish_4_Food »

Friday afternoon tried st. marks after work. The wind was howling and I should have gone home. Stayed and caught a 5ft blacktip out at the end of the bar in front of the lighthouse. 2 trout, and that's it. The wind started to die about 1/2 hr before dark, but had to go home.

Saturday got to Ocklocknee Bay around noon. It was windy enough to make fishing a challenge to say the least. Pulled 2 keeper trout off of the clam bar. The rest of the fish caught were sharks. I need a better anchor! pulled the boat out and drove to St. George. Fished the bayside from about 6 dark. Caught every inedible fish there is! Left, bagged up the minhaden I caught in the cast net, and took them back to the beach house. Fished the lighted dock with these. Kept 6 nice trout and 2 reds. Too easy!

Fished the east end first thing in the morning. I couldn't catch anything but spanish, but there were some nice ones! By 10:00am there were a dozen or so people fishing the east end. I never saw anyone catch a pompano. I saw a yankee keep a blue runner though! HA
Will_Fish_4_Food
Site Sponsor

Post by Will_Fish_4_Food »

Pinfish at St. Marks

Pinfish at Ochlocknee

Minhaden at St. George, Bay

Yellow Nylures at St. George, East End