December 11

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

LucWilliams

December 11

Post by LucWilliams »

Fished for a few hours today before going to watch the Ravens game with my Dad. We knew we would be fishing through low tide but wanted to be back for the game. It started out a little bit slow but picked up as the day went on. By the time we left, we were catching lots of fish on a certain Mirrolure and even had a few strikes on topwater. We managed a 21 inch red, a puppy red, a 15 and 21 inch trout along with lots of short trout, a decent bass, a few mangroves, and a few ladyfish. Hoping to get back out during the week but I've got to figure out some partners. Tight lines!

Chalk

Re: December 11

Post by Chalk »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
captkeyser
Site Sponsor

Post by captkeyser »

They are definitely at home in the rivers, finally! Caught roughly 30 reds and a mess of trout on Saturday. Nice ones too! Congrats on your catch!
kenfly

Post by kenfly »

Nice catch!! I caught some last sat to but nothing with any size to it . Went out there solo, was planning on hitting it again this weekend:)
scottgor

Post by scottgor »

Keyser always killing it. man.