Shortest fishing trip to Ecofina ever.........Almost

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hit-n-Miss

Shortest fishing trip to Ecofina ever.........Almost

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Got to the ramp at 8:00 got ready to launch, and then I realised that I didn't have the boat key :o Great now we have 1.5 hours home and 1.5 hours back( if we feel like coming back) My buddy says why don't you try annother key on your ring? I figure why not, the first key I tried actually worked!!!!!!! :-D So a fishing we will go. The water sunday was gin clear even with all the rain. Went just east and started fishing after an hour only 1 trout and a big blue in the box, we moved to rock island (checking the platforms along the way for cobia) the water was real dirty over there and the fish weren't biting. Decided to run towards Ecofina till the water started to clear and started fishing again. It was tough fishing, but we still managed 7 trout 2 big blues and only 1 short. :-D :-D
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Anybody else do anything last week at Ecofina? :-D
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Way to recover from an almost disaster, Hit-n-Miss. What did ya'll catch em on?
Semper Fi