Prescription polarized glasses

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

High Hope
Site Sponsor

Re: Prescription polarized glasses

Post by High Hope »

I got a regular pair from the VA and had them polarized at a local eye doc. Since I get a free pr of Rx every year I was able to have a clear pair and a fishing pair. I also put an eyeglass keeper on them. They work great.
High Hope
Site Sponsor

Post by High Hope »

I got a regular pair from the VA and had them polarized at a local eye doc. Since I get a free pr of Rx every year I was able to have a clear pair and a fishing pair. I also put an eyeglass keeper on them. They work great.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

just got a pair of MJ's and they are awesome. Much preferred over contacts and my normal sunglasses. Takes a while to get used to carrying my other glasses too; don't go into Riverside without your normal pair or you'll end up paying your bill in the dark. Pay the extra $50 to get the enhanced periphial clarity.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

i've got three pair in costas down at my local hour glass and i love them, costa is actually doing their own at their own lab now. they come out looking just like the non prescription ones. my most recent pair is the 580's with the green mirror and i couldn't be happier. its a safe bet to go with costa del mar. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: