Lanark Village Bear Baiter Convicted

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Re: Lanark Village Bear Baiter Convicted

Post by Gulf Coast »

Bears are NOTHING but a nuisance !!
Gumbo

Post by Gumbo »

Ya know, the bears think all the people on St. James Island are a nuisance, too. But they don't have guns and crossbows.

I used to read this site and get good tips and stuff and share my reports but statements accusing black bears of being a nothing but a nuisance that should be hunted coupled with previous political threads added to baseless accusations (repeated by Mister Mullet in the Democrat) about NOAA have convinced me that this liberal doesn't belong here.

Signing off.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Guess he had the last word ??
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

WHOSE FISH IS IT?
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

JT, I was thinking more along the lines of... ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7mDKstQffc[/video]
Last edited by big bend gyrene on January 30th, 2012, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
rockyg

Post by rockyg »

I'm sure having a bear dig into your trash and hang out in your backyard at night is a pita. You could always move to Southwood........I have never seen a bear there. Problem solved.

Rita, I'm sure the woods of any local county are full of game violators that have never and probably will never be caught. I certainly agree with you. They are criminals regardless.

If Gene is innocent and didn't kill the bear you guys should demand a full and complete retraction from the newspaper.

If he really did kill the bear.... on purpose...... then no further explanation is necessary and I find myself both saddened and disappointed with that lack of good judgement from one of my friends. I do wish both of you the best.
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

poachers and liberals looking for sympathy amongst the masses on BBF :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

One would think that the title "Fishing Forum" may lend to the propensity of many members being law abiding outdoors-folks. Sorry, that was too easy, like shooting fish in a barrell. Ooopppssss, can I still say that or will both groups be offended. :hammer:
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

we will understand only what we are taught.

Todays' universities should have a D A degree. There was a time people were taught facts not opinion.
Liberal opinion is what has dragged this country down...and that is a fact.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Jumptrout51 wrote:
we will understand only what we are taught.

Todays' universities should have a D A degree. There was a time people were taught facts not opinion.
Liberal opinion is what has dragged this country down...and that is a fact.
Damn straight skippy! :thumbup:
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
RalphKramden2011

Post by RalphKramden2011 »

I try with everything in me to get all sad and upset when a liberal throws in the towel! :smt010

Surely the Good Lord simply forgot to give me any share of "have pity on liberals." :smt005
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Yall are too nice to Gumbo.

I was thinking more in the lines of "Do not let your shirt tail hit you in the arse on your way out"

There is always a happy medium.

Liberals never learn that, it is only their way.

Like deer, bears can be a nuisance. I love looking at deer, and no longer hunt them, but if they start tearing up crops, I will put out a hit on them, and enjoy the deer sausage.

You got to have common sense. That is the one degree that should be mandatory for everyone in college. Sadly, it is not taught very well any more.

I can remember back on the farm years ago, we had cats to keep the rat population down. Their was no "pound". But the cats would breed and soon there would be 50 or 60 around. To prevent disease, we would have a "cat killin day". We would thin the population down to manageable levels.

Now, a cat lover would just have a heart attack (I have a cat and she is part of the family by the way), but if their house was overun with rats(remember tree huggers, rats are animals too) they would have the exterminator out in a heartbeat.

Common Sense people......

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.