Hunt club openings

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

micci_man

Hunt club openings

Post by micci_man »

I'm posting this for a friend. Please email the address below for any questions and he will respond in short order.

Swamp Creek Hunt Club- 1000 ac (900 in Ga 100 in Fl) looking for 3 members. Located in Decatur County Ga/Gadsden County Fl. Family oriented, QDM, 23 food plots, pin board system, no private areas- all are open to any club member/guest. 2 bucks 3 does per membership. Members can bring a guest but guests kill counts towards members limit. Turkey is included and state limits are allowed. The property is made up of pines, hardwoods and beautiful big open bottoms laoded with white oaks. 8 members total $2000 per membership + cost of seed and fert for plots split 8 ways. Membership money is due at the end of August.

We have been a club for 12 years and very seldom are there openings but due to the economy I have 3 openings. Please email weldonch@aol.com for any questions or to see the property.

Here are a few pics that I have on my PC.

member's son's buck

Buck I killed last yr

Bottom buck was killed in

these deer were killed across the road on a joining property the same week as the one above.

Don't major in the minor stuff in life
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Re: Hunt club openings

Post by onefishtwofish »

Hope they hide them white faces when hunting.
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?