Trail camera recommendations?

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Atticus
Site Sponsor

Trail camera recommendations?

Post by Atticus »

Anyone have one that's worth a darn? Mine is a POS. I wasted a lot of gas/time/sweat/corn to come back and get 200 pics in one day (no critters) and then nothing.

Looking for long run time. I will spend a few bucks for some quality. Just taking stills over hand-spread corn - no need for video or anything over the top.

Whatcha got?
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: Trail camera recommendations?

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Here is my recommendation........what you see on camera is rarely seen during shooting hours,therefore,just go hunting.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
FHC
Site Sponsor

Post by FHC »

here is my recommendation get a $15 q beam stay up late sleep in late :D
DeanMac

Post by DeanMac »

I have used a bunch of differnt ones, I am running 6 Primos 35, at this time, alone with a primos 46, three stealth and a wideview. I guess you can tell what I prefer,
The 35 is super simple, good trigger speed and battery life. I don't like the 46. I started out with a 35 and 46 to test them, and ended up buying 5 more 35's over the last two years.
The stealth are very old WD-1 which are good cameras put not longer available. I think most of the Stealth are junk.

Chasingame.com has tons of information and reviews. I love to check the camera, lets you see what is really roaming the place, including: bobcats, yotes, etc.
Take a kid hunting or fishing and you will be rewarded.
cleanlivin

Post by cleanlivin »

I have 3 primos truth cam 60 black out cameras and love them. They tale lots of pics on 4 D batteries and do great videos you can get them for $149 at Natchez shooter supplies