Lanark next week

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

pastorterry

Lanark next week

Post by pastorterry »

Hey I am going to be fishing some at Lanark next week. Is it worth my time to fish for trout and reds there right now. How about Turkey Point too? I would like to get my boys and my wife on either some trout or reds or both. Any info would be greatly appreciated! I posted this in the 'reports' section and the guys said it might be better posted here! you have to remember I am from Georgia so I am a little slower than most.
Thanks
5 Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the Lord his God,
6 Who made heaven and earth, The sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever, Psalms146:5-6 (NKJV)
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: Lanark next week

Post by Steve Stinson »

Pastor T. -

NFGFC had a tournament there a couple of weekends ago. The water from the Carrabelle River East to the Lanark area was pretty stirred up and the weather was rough.

There was some cleaner water from the Lanark ramp East toward the FSU Marine Lab. The fishing has been off and on here lately depending on the wind and water conditions. Normally they should be going into the fall bite with this little bit of cool weather we have been having in the mornings.

Steve Stinson
President
NFGFC
pastorterry

Re: Lanark next week

Post by pastorterry »

Thanks. I let ya'll know how it goes.
5 Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help, Whose hope is in the Lord his God,
6 Who made heaven and earth, The sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever, Psalms146:5-6 (NKJV)