redheads and a ruddy

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GAJOEY
Site Sponsor

redheads and a ruddy

Post by GAJOEY »

duck hunting was tough this morning we had birds in the area just not flying much and when they did fly they just rafted right back up out of range .We missed the X this morning but we will get em next time. We got 2 redhead drakes a redhead hen and a ruddy duck ...all in all it was just nice to get out and shoot a duck or two and bring in the new year right .Going to a farm pond in the morning that has been holding ringers and redheads hoping to get a few ... I love January :-D

Watch out for the one who brings a spoon to a knife fight..he is either really stupid or really good with a spoon. <')))><
bman

Re: redheads and a ruddy

Post by bman »

Very Nice, Those little ruddys are great eating!
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
GAJOEY
Site Sponsor

Post by GAJOEY »

I have read that ruddys were the 4th most expensive ducks during the market hunting days . .. I killed about 25 last year and they are very tasty. I won't ever pass on a ruddy...
Watch out for the one who brings a spoon to a knife fight..he is either really stupid or really good with a spoon. <')))><
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

bman wrote:Very Nice, Those little ruddys are great eating!
Say what Willis ... ruddy good eating .... man oh man, remind me to let you know when they put bloody shoe leather on sale at Winn Dixie! :smt009
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!