Thanks Parkway Marine!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

KyTrkyHntr
Site Sponsor

Thanks Parkway Marine!

Post by KyTrkyHntr »

Most of the time all you hear is the "bad" stuff, so I'm going to post some good stuff! Gave them a call the other day for all the parts I needed to do the annual maintenance on the Yammie! Parts list on file and shipped out the next day! Can't beat that with a stick! Thanks again for the great customer service Parkway! :thumbup:
Catch & Release Fish!!!!....... Not Criminals!

Image Image
big bend gyrene

Re: Thanks Parkway Marine!

Post by big bend gyrene »

KyTrkyHntr wrote:Most of the time all you hear is the "bad" stuff, so I'm going to post some good stuff! Gave them a call the other day for all the parts I needed to do the annual maintenance on the Yammie! Parts list on file and shipped out the next day! Can't beat that with a stick! Thanks again for the great customer service Parkway! :thumbup:
They've done me right before too, KyTrkyHntr. Good folk. :thumbup: :beer:

They've actually got both my babies right now (truck & boat). Told the wife when driving away it felt like I was leaving my children at the hospital... then corrected myself and said more like leaving them with plastic surgeons! :lol: :-D Glad to have Marine's Dream in so I can have her fully ready to chase my beloved cobes again once temps warm back up. Hope one day to get you aboard so we can get one on fly and capture some truly "insane in the brain" footage. :smt045
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
KyTrkyHntr
Site Sponsor

Post by KyTrkyHntr »

big bend gyrene wrote:
KyTrkyHntr wrote:Most of the time all you hear is the "bad" stuff, so I'm going to post some good stuff! Gave them a call the other day for all the parts I needed to do the annual maintenance on the Yammie! Parts list on file and shipped out the next day! Can't beat that with a stick! Thanks again for the great customer service Parkway! :thumbup:

They've done me right before too, KyTrkyHntr. Good folk. :thumbup: :beer:

They've actually got both my babies right now (truck & boat). Told the wife when driving away it felt like I was leaving my children at the hospital... then corrected myself and said more like leaving them with plastic surgeons! :lol: :-D Glad to have Marine's Dream in so I can have her fully ready to chase my beloved cobes again once temps warm back up. Hope one day to get you aboard so we can get one on fly and capture some truly "insane in the brain" footage. :smt045
:thumbup: That would be some cool insane footage!!!
Catch & Release Fish!!!!....... Not Criminals!

Image Image
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

If the guys at Parkway can't do it....you really don't need it done! :-D

Sure wish they did roofing and washing machines and marriage counseling and......! :o
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
MarkM

Post by MarkM »

Call JT about your washer machine!