Econfina Saturday

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hammer

Econfina Saturday

Post by Hammer »

Any reports from yesterday? we had a slow day only shorts and floating grass. :(
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Re: Econfina Saturday

Post by mjsigns »

At least you were able to get out there and fish and not fight the wind and waves. I feel sure allot of fish were caught during yesterdays torunament. Keep your spirits up cause it's only going to get better from here on out. :thumbup:
Time is the most precious commodity we have in life, stay focused.
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Hammer, we fished the tournament out of Econfina Sat, three people on the boat and four keeper trout. We might have thrown back only two or three shorts. I did not have a single hit all day. Lots of different baits used during the day. Tough bite for us and a few other boats as well.
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

I talked to Brad and he said he had a very slow day yesterday at Keaton. 3 on the boat and the only caught 4 short trout. Nothing else, not even a snot-cat.
Team Jolly Mon
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Fished the tournament yesterday with Mr.Mullet. We had ONE keeper and about 15 shorts.
Attachments
eco46.jpg
eco46.jpg (130.71 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

different day from friday and saturday for me.i did pretty good friday probably had caught about 15 keepers with the biggest about 24 and a few reds but saturday we ended up with a few a lil over twenty and two about 18 and 19 in.with some shorts mixed in too.the wind didnt help much either with a broken trolling motor,no water to start it looked like a negative tide that morning and then to top it off a dead battery waiting for us when we get back to load up!
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

We didn't go Saturday but my friend did and his grandson in another boat. Went out of Keaton and both boats had their limits and back home by three. We plan to take our grandson's in the morning. Gold Redfin used by one boat and New Penny Gulp the other.

There should be some trout coming in around Dog Head out of Keaton. Some type of plug works best this time of year.
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
Xpress

Post by Xpress »

My dad went Saturday out of Ecofina they blistered them had limit by 2:00.