Good Saturday Morning

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

tin can
Site Sponsor

Good Saturday Morning

Post by tin can »

Mornin folks.
What was I supposed to do today?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: Good Saturday Morning

Post by wevans »

:smt006 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
bman

Post by bman »

Morning all... Off to the salt mines today. Out of town buyer here for three days and has to find a house.
Don't get mad when I go fishing in the middle of the week ;-)
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
mjsigns
Site Sponsor

Post by mjsigns »

/morning Folks :smt006
bman wrote:Morning all... Off to the salt mines today. Out of town buyer here for three days and has to find a house.
Don't get mad when I go fishing in the middle of the week ;-)
:smt012

:-D
Time is the most precious commodity we have in life, stay focused.
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

Mornin Y'all salute2 Hoping the weather holds for Tuesday. Gonna try Alligator Point with a friend.
Ifishtoo

Post by Ifishtoo »

Good morning Gentlemen........ it's Sunday........ guess it's cause of that Central Standard time thing, outside of Marianna lol

Do ANY of you fellas ever need a fishin partner:
1) not one that wears a bikini
2) but a 62 yr old fella that knows how to back a boat trailer, watch out for rocks, does not get sea sick, and does not climb on board with a ridiculous travel bag looking "Tackle box"

I realize, I lost most of you with (# 1).

Seems in our retirement plans, I miss calculated meeting some fishermen over here in the woods of Jackson county. Hadn't planned on cancer either. We've beat that beast back into the box, now I'm ready to pick up where we left off. Would consider buying a boat if I had a fishing buddy or two. Life's about living and for me that's always included some routine fishing.

Got some old fishing buddies, but all are 150+ miles to the east and southeast. Several of them are not doing well these days either. Same goes for my family. Got a nice new pick up, would be glad to drive to the coast for a day or two of fishing. If ya know someone, I placed a post in the "The need a ride section". Thanks fellas, I'm enjoying your posts.