Crappy Weather

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

tgill3764

Crappy Weather

Post by tgill3764 »

What in the world is going on with this weather? It's been consistently raining for the past 3 weeks now. Maybe it's time to move cause this sucks.
gatorgirl1

Re: Crappy Weather

Post by gatorgirl1 »

I totally agree....Mother Nature has officially pi$$ed me off!!
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Now, now boys and girls. It will soon be over and we'll be begging for rain. I know how you feel but everything has a time and a place. It is just that time for rain! We need every drop.

An Old Farmer once said, "Dry weather will scare you but rainy weather will ruin you." I've been able to cut very little hay. All this rain has made grass grow but now it is getting old and the nutritional value is down and still can't make hay. Looks like my cows will have bad winter feed if any at all. I've invested thirty or more thousand dollars in fertilizer which will produce a lot of low quality feed, if I can ever cut and get it baled up.

.....but, we needed the water to fill our swamps and recharge the aquifer. It has been cooler and the rivers are up, growing bigger, fatter redbellies.

Everything is going to be alright and this rain will soon be over.

Go fishing when you can and thank the Lord for another day. Life has never been easy but we can make every day a good or a bad day. I am thankful for every day! Something good is about to happen. It might be today or tomorrow!
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
konrad

Post by konrad »

At least the duck hunting should be better this year
JIm Smith
Site Sponsor

Post by JIm Smith »

SS, the american farmeer is the only one to pay retail ,sell wholesale ,pay freight in both directions, and is totally at the mercy of mother nature.