Econfina 08/20/14

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

You failed to mention, before either of us new what it was, I had to wait on you for five minutes while you untangled your line off mine. Damn amatuer :smt021 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082 :smt082
Long as I had the look of professionaliasm, and integrity, that's all that matters!!! :-D :thumbup: :beer: :-D :thumbup: :beer:
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

Nice report because it reads like I was there too.
And, the redfish secret is...?
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

Looks as if we'll be hearing an occasional missile go over our heads if we're in Hickory Mound area. It is quite comforting to know only about
one in ten will have a warhead. The target area is supposed to be
about one square mile from what was published in minutes of commissioners' meeting. Another thing stated was that target would be marked with orange paint so hunters could recognize it. They said if no more than 30-40 fisherman were in the area it would not be a problem.
(I guess we're expendable within those numbers. :o ) Safety was discussed from every aspect but the reason given for moving from Eglin target area was increasing population there. :cry:
Anybody know what those missiles sound like?????? :roll:
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Yep!!!! Just glad I fish east of there. Some of these boys are known to "shoot out" at times. Might not effect the wildlife as much as we think. I've seen deer walk right out on the range in the middle of a fire mission at Ft. Benning. The big boys at Twenty-nine Palms will almost make you have a bowel movement even when your expecting it. :roll: The planes making a low bombing run is extremly loud too. :evil:
Semper Fi