Ban Camp

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

beekeeper

Ban Camp

Post by beekeeper »

FS cleaning house.
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Re: Ban Camp

Post by Rhettley »

Throwing them out left and right and running off the rest. I've never seen a public forum try so hard to destroy itself.
bman

Post by bman »

And I think we have drama here....
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
beekeeper

Post by beekeeper »

Failure of Leadership on FS. Mod issue. Posters with great copy run off. All must agree with new Mod it seems interjects on all post

BB has better MGmt
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Wevans, have you been showing out again? :-)
Team Jolly Mon
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I aint been "over there" in a longggggg time :smt009 but I'm sure I would be causing trouble ifin I was over there :-D :smt004
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Cranfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Cranfield »

Its not all bad on FS, there are some good people there , just as there are on here, a lot of them are the same people. :lol:

I wouldn't want the Moderator's job, you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

half the crap posted there is all political. Click the "new posts" button and 70% of the page is taken up by "Republicans this..." "Democrats that..." with the occasional report being posted.

there's very little sense of community there - unless you're SuperAwesomeSpecial making bimini trips and the FS regional meet-ups posts. There's still some good there, but just a poorly run forum atm.
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Sea Dawg
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Dawg »

What is the web site URL
i will get booted the first day as i tell it as it is don't sugar coat no one or any thing
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

I remember when they did this a few years ago and we got all of their board members over here. A couple of you stayed and we are glad to have you but I was glad when most of them worked it out with FS and left!
Team Jolly Mon