Congratulations MD

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Gumbo

Congratulations MD

Post by Gumbo »

Your Dawgs took it to my Tigers yesterday. It was a great game but ya'll put it on us when it counted, even without your best running back.
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Re: Congratulations MD

Post by SS-342 »

That was a good game. Could have gone either way. LSU just ran out of time. Two fine quarterbacks!
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
Ifishtoo

Post by Ifishtoo »

Kinda makes ya wonder how they will match up with other good teams???? Bama and Texas A & M are definitely two to watch for. LSU plays Texas A & M in about 3-4 weeks. Good luck Gators, those are some teams that are coming your way, too.
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

What a game it was. LSU and UGA would not give up. I was proud for both teams. Glad the Dawgs pulled it out in the end.
I was exhausted when it was over.
:thumbup: :thumbup:
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

WELLBY, YA NEED TO GET DEDE TO GET YOU SOME MUSCLE RELAXER AND PAIN PILLS AND TAKE THEM BEFORE THE GAME, WHEN YOU WAKE UP THE GAME WILL BE OVER AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT STRESS. HA HA HA
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Thanks, I might get my voice back in a day or two. What a whale of a game. Both teams came ready to play. LSU didn't just run out of time, UGA's defense finally stood up and stopped them when it counted. For the first time in a LONG time our lines of scrimmage controlled most of the game.

Mettenburger played a whale of a game, but Murray probably played the best game I have ever seen him play, including the SC game. He made great decisions and many times found his 3rd choice of receiver in the rotation.

LSU has nothing to apologize for other than their garish colors. :smt005

That folks is what SEC football is all about. :thumbup:
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
beekeeper

Post by beekeeper »

Top 5 UGA games
Atmosphere a 10+++
UGA putting it all together.

GT may as well forfeit now. Then again, have everything to gain with zero pressure.
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

FUTCHCAIRO wrote:WELLBY, YA NEED TO GET DEDE TO GET YOU SOME MUSCLE RELAXER AND PAIN PILLS AND TAKE THEM BEFORE THE GAME, WHEN YOU WAKE UP THE GAME WILL BE OVER AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT STRESS. HA HA HA
PA
SEMPER FI
That would probably work, but I had to watch good or bad...